Search: Threads Started By: The Blue Max
Outlook 2007 search results disappear by The Blue Max
After perfoming a search for contacts, the search results will disappear if the user selects a new 'Current View' from the left hand navigation...
September 27th 06 04:58 PM
by The Blue Max Go to last post
0 2,588 Outlook - Using Contacts
Allow user to change the default to "Show in Groups" by The Blue Max
The user should be able to toggle the default VIEW\ ARRANGE\ SHOW IN GROUPS option between ON/OFF for all folders. Many users feel that grouping...
September 19th 06 04:42 AM
by The Blue Max Go to last post
2 660 Outlook - Installation
Deleting email copies left on server? by The Blue Max
How do we delete copies of emails left on the server? We have configured Outlook 2007 to leave copies of emails on the servers for our HTTP...
September 17th 06 06:54 AM
by The Blue Max Go to last post
0 453 Outlook - Installation
HTTP email accounts won't connect to server? by The Blue Max
We are setting up some HTTP accounts (Hotmail and MSN) at home in Outlook 2007. Comcast is the IP broadband provider at our home and we have...
September 17th 06 06:41 AM
by The Blue Max Go to last post
0 525 Outlook - Installation
How do we recover Outlook categories from a registry backup? by The Blue Max
We did the big no, no! We rebuilt a machine and forgot to backup or export the Outlook categories. Now our new reinstallation of Outlook does not...
September 17th 06 06:35 AM
by The Blue Max Go to last post
0 951 Outlook - Installation
Better Design Format Enhancement by The Blue Max
The Outlook contact forms are poorly designed. Why not have a tab for personal information, a tab for family information, a tab for employment...
August 31st 06 08:10 PM
by The Blue Max Go to last post
2 470 Outlook - Using Contacts
Junk Mail - Allow multiple emails to be hilighted and marked a by The Blue Max
What you'd like to do is forward the email back to the sender! If they spam a million messages, hit their servers with a million of their own...
August 17th 06 04:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 757 Outlook - Installation